TF CABLE AMERICAS is a US corporation and a wholly owned subsidiary of TELE-FONIKA KABLE S.A., Poland. TF Kable is the 3rd largest electrical cable manufacturer in Europe and the 14th largest globally. The company is recognized as a world class producer of cables for Utilities, Mining, Alternative Energy, Portable Power Generation and other Heavy Industries.
TF Kable operates 7 manufacturing facilities and distributes products through 6 subsidiary offices worldwide.
We are currently hiring for the below position:
Canada Wastern Region
- Proactive calls on the electrical distributors, master distributors and other specific target accounts to acquire new business.
- Actively work to obtain TELE-FONIKA Cable recognition in the territory by direct calls and customer involvement.
- Ongoing communication with our wire and cable customers and independent representatives through, but not limited to, direct calls and product presentation
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate cable requirements
- Meet or exceed sales goals in the territory.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan and forecast
- Outstanding ability with communication, negotiation, customer service and building relationships
- Basic fundamental understanding of consultative sales skills and techniques
- Experience in the Wire and Cable business
- Work with independent Manufacturing reps
- Goal oriented, Leader , Detail oriented for reports
- Must be able to communicate to team and sales forecast on every account
- Require 3-5 years outside sales in electrical market
- Bachelor degree desired but not required
- Culture – very open and friendly, relaxed but need to meet expectations.