TF CABLE AMERICAS is a US corporation and a wholly owned subsidiary of TELE-FONIKA KABLE S.A., Poland. TF Kable is the 3rd largest electrical cable manufacturer in Europe and the 14th largest globally. The company is recognized as a world class producer of cables for Utilities, Mining, Alternative Energy, Portable Power Generation and other Heavy Industries.
TF Kable operates 7 manufacturing facilities and distributes products through 6 subsidiary offices worldwide.
We are currently hiring for the below position:
Machine Operator - Cable Slitter
- Cut cable to custom lengths as required by our customers
- Ensure that the lengths are correct
- Ready the orders for shipment
- Set-up of the machine and with the correct cable as on the order
- While running the cable you will pay attention to the quality of the cable checking for any imperfections, and reporting it to the supervisor
- Must be computer and data entry capable
- Must be willing to work overtime when available, mostly in the mornings (coming in early) and some Saturdays will be required.
- Must be able to complete the essential functions of the job:
- Able to physically lift and carry at least 50 pounds occasionally
- Walk and stand for entire shift
- Able to lean over and squat regularly
- Able to position cable using two hands and strong shoulder muscles
- Able to visually identify items close and far
- Able to hear and understand normal level verbal communications and safety warnings
Good pay and benefits! This is a direct hire position – no agencies please