TF CABLE AMERICAS is a US corporation and a wholly owned subsidiary of TELE-FONIKA KABLE S.A., Poland. TF Kable is the 3rd largest electrical cable manufacturer in Europe and the 14th largest globally. The company is recognized as a world class producer of cables for Utilities, Mining, Alternative Energy, Portable Power Generation and other Heavy Industries.
TF Kable operates 7 manufacturing facilities and distributes products through 6 subsidiary offices worldwide.
We are currently hiring for the below position:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, direct and actively grow sales with all electrical distributors and wire specialist.
- Develop a thorough understanding of wire and cable industry and a detailed knowledge of wire and cable products.
- Cultivate new/current accounts through phone and email.
- Sales responsibilities include outbound calling, quoting and follow ups.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the electrical distribution customer base and the services they require.
- Build strong customer relationships. 7. Promote Tele-Fonika Cable products, services and the value.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years wire and cable sales experience to electrical, wire and cable distributors.
- Strong sales expertise and a history of successful sales development.
- Strong judgment, negotiation and decision making ability.
- Product and service knowledge specific to the wire and cable and electrical distribution industry.
- Strong multitasking skills and work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. This includes, listening, verbal and written communication.
- Verbal skills are especially important including rapport building
- Customer service skills and the ability to plan and organize.
- Great team skill are critical
Salary + bonus Benefits: Outstanding benefits program! May include some assistance with relocation